Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Angelic Beats by Sarita Singh



Angelic Beats 
By 
Sarita Singh




The Blurb


Buy @




Meet the Author




The author, Sarita Singh, is a post-graduate in chemistry with a post-graduate diploma in mass communications. Born and brought up in Panipat, Haryana, she has been married to a doctor and is blessed with a son. The author is a state civil services (allied) officer, who has also taught in various institutions earlier. Reading and writing have always been a part of Sarita Singh who used to write her diary from a very young age. Like many others, she too loves gossiping and enjoying with friends and family as she loves spending time with them. The author believes in a few optimistic thoughts: “I am alright, I am happy where I am now, but I wish to be somewhere else. And I will try for it.”



You can stalk her @

                          

         


This Tour is Hosted by 







No comments:

Post a Comment